UPDATE 13th April 2021
- Our Wednesday night drama is moving OFF zoom!
- Our next session starts on 21st April 7-8.30pm will take place in person at our new temporary home - St. Thomas and All Saints Church (Whitby Road, Ellesmere Port CH65 6UW)
- Full information about the sessions will be emailed to all those who have completed the Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- You then simply sign up each week for the following session when you receive our weekly email
- Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 357 2120
ATT's free drama group for ages 12-17
Have a go, learn new skills and build your confidence in our free drama group, working with theatre professionals.
Drama Drop-In is a great place to enjoy fun bursts of creative exploration. Each week we will play games exploring different elements of drama as well as creating short pieces of theatre. From total beginners to drama experts - all of our activities are designed to be accessible and fun for all abilities.
There are no auditions and you don’t need to have done any drama before to take part. Drama Drop-In is all about exploring drama techniques and having fun in a relaxed and supportive environment.
Drama Drop-In runs each Wednesday evening from 7-8.30pm. We also run a Drama Droplets group for younger children (7-11).
Being a part of Drama Drop-In will keep you connected to Action Transport Theatre throughout the year - supporting your development as a young actor and theatre-maker.
We have our briliant leader Phil Cross and fab pastoral support worker Jem Borsberry in each session.
Here are some important rules that must be followed:
- If you have any questions at this stage, please email email@example.com or call 0151 357 2120
Posted: 13 April 2021